The mission of the Oklahoma City Chapter of the ASSP is to promote advancement of the safety profession and provide growth opportunities for each individual member.
Three Year Long Term Goals
- To grow membership by 8% each year.
- We will conduct a membership drive in August.
- We will personally contact all new members with a membership packet.
- To provide Professional Development opportunities to our members.
- Hold an ASP and CSP review course for our membership during this 3 year period.
- Provide at least one Professional Development Conference each year.
- To promote recognition of ASSP, the Chapter will increase Public Affairs and Marketing efforts.
- Provide articles to local newspapers about chapter activities and membership.
- Distribute Public Service Announcements to local radio stations as appropriate.
- To promote the growth of the Student Section.
- Provide speakers to the student section meetings.
- Provide a scholarship to a deserving student or students.
- Maintain a student chapter liaison.
- Plan a joint Chapter/Section yearly event.